Rallentandos is a choir that has something for everyone as I found out at my first session. Enthusiastic amateurs like me and choral veterans were among the group. We warmed up with helpful breathing and vocal techniques and tried our hand at ‘part singing’ and Rounds from a range of styles including Gospel, international Folk Music to classic songs by singer/ songwriters. Along the way we learned about rhythm and ’singing by ear’ from Es who led the group in an encouraging and supportive way.
- ‘This is me!’ team buildingA few weeks ago I was asked to lead a staff training session. It’s a long time since I have sung […]
- NEW TASTER SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-SCHOOL AND YOUNGER SINGERS! Community Music Malvern and Malvern Link with Cowleigh are excited to be working in conjunction to […]
- The gentle way to warm up your voiceI can remember seeing an interview with two singers as a child. One was a pop singer and the other […]
- Types of voice: SATB demystified
- Children from Malvern Raise £270 for the Ukraine Crisis Appeal just by singing!
- Certified qualifications in music: yes or no?