Had my first lesson with Es, she really took the time to work with my voice and find the correct style for me, learnt a lot about my voice and how to express my voice in just my first lesson, great teacher.
- ‘This is me!’ team buildingA few weeks ago I was asked to lead a staff training session. It’s a long time since I have sung […]
- NEW TASTER SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-SCHOOL AND YOUNGER SINGERS! Community Music Malvern and Malvern Link with Cowleigh are excited to be working in conjunction to […]
- The gentle way to warm up your voiceI can remember seeing an interview with two singers as a child. One was a pop singer and the other […]
- Types of voice: SATB demystified
- Children from Malvern Raise £270 for the Ukraine Crisis Appeal just by singing!
- Certified qualifications in music: yes or no?