My self and my friend decided to try out Rallentandos for the first time this week. We were a little apprehensive, but we needn’t have been, as everyone was so welcoming. The hour sailed by, and we worked through a fun warm up and a variety of songs. It lifted our spirits, what a fantastic way to start the week’.
- ‘This is me!’ team buildingA few weeks ago I was asked to lead a staff training session. It’s a long time since I have sung […]
- NEW TASTER SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-SCHOOL AND YOUNGER SINGERS! Community Music Malvern and Malvern Link with Cowleigh are excited to be working in conjunction to […]
- The gentle way to warm up your voiceI can remember seeing an interview with two singers as a child. One was a pop singer and the other […]
- Types of voice: SATB demystified
- Children from Malvern Raise £270 for the Ukraine Crisis Appeal just by singing!
- Certified qualifications in music: yes or no?